Buying or Investing in Your Next House?
Buying or Investing in a Home? Before that, let me tell you a true experience that i once had. A buyer called me up to view a private property that i was marketing. After the viewing i found out that she was a DIY buyer, this means she did not engage a real estate agent. For some reason, she decided to do it all by herself. For that day alone, she arranged 10 viewings and she told me that she was totally stressed out by the whole ordeal. Why, because she realised the whole process wasted too much time and incurred alot of unwanted stress. Making calls, arranging the time slots with seller or seller’s agent, shortlisting properties and even checking the map or GPS to get to the place of viewing. The list continues.. one thing for sure, she lamented that she will never do it again.
As you can see, buying a property is a very complex process. It is not just arranging to view the property alone. There are many things to consider and all these are unknown to you as a buyer. These includes :
- Understanding the current housing trends and how it can affect you
- Analysing your preferences based on your income and eligibility
- Shortlisting homes that matches your requirements
- Calling, texting Sellers or Seller’s Agent to enquire about the status of property (Sold or Still available)
- Arranging the time slots to view properties in a day
- Coordinate with all parties involved in the transaction (Bankers, Lawyers, Co-Broke Agents)
Ready to work with me to achieve a smooth transaction? Drop me a text at 92394968 or fill up the contact form below and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Look forward to hear from you!